Welcome to the Islamic Center of Greater Miami
The Muslim Communities Association of South Florida, Inc. (MCA) is a member of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA). It was founded in 1971 and registered with the State of Florida as a religious, educational, non-political and non-profit organization. It is solely devoted to the cause of Allah (Subhnahu Wa Ta Aala) and plays a vital role in the Muslim communities of South Florida.
accordance with the teachings of the Al Qur’an Al Kareem and Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him).
The MCA maintains Islamic Center / Masjid at 4305 N.W. 183rd St and Miami Mosque at 7350 N.W 3 St. The title of these properties are held by the North American Islamic Trust.
MCA strives to aid the Muslim community to propagate the religion of Islam and help them to maintain all practices in
MCA Board Members is comprised of 13 Members who direct the affairs of the Association
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.
- Advance the cause of Islam and Muslims in South Florida in accordance with the Al Qur’an Al Kareem and the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon him).
- Maintain our own identity and individuality as Muslims and create an environment of peace and tranquility conducive to the practices and teachings of our religion.
- Maintain awareness of Islamic principles among the Muslims and raise the Islamic consciousness of the Muslims as people enjoying right and forbidding wrong.
- Convey the Islamic message to the Muslims as well as non-Muslims and promote friendly relations between the two.
- Establish and maintain unity among the wide diversity of Muslims now residing in South Florida by providing them with an Islamic environment and opportunities for the practice of the teachings of Al-Qur’an Al-Kareem and Sunnah.
- Provide opportunities to our youth that they can learn Islamic principles, and further to teach and train them to live by the Al-Qur’an Al-Kareem and Sunnah.